- The information provided on this website www.aperim.eu is only for general information purposes. We have carefully checked the content of this website, but cannot guarantee whatsoever the accuracy, completeness and currency of the information offered.
- The content and works published on this website by Cemit – Center of Excellence in Medicine and IT GmbH (in the following referred to as Cemit) are subject to Austrian copyright law and all rights are reserved. No license to or right in the information, or any copyright of Cemit or of any other partner is granted. The reproduction, editing, transmission or any type of use beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the written permission of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies from this website are only permitted for private use and exclude any commercial usage. Insofar as the contents of this website were not created by Cemit or any other partner, third party copyrights are respected. In particular the content of third parties is indicated as such. Nevertheless if you should become aware of a copyright violation we request that you notify us accordingly. If we become aware of a legal violation we will remove such contents immediately.
- The content of external websites which can be accessed via hyperlinks or to which reference is made on the APERIM website is third-party content over which we have no influence and for which Cemit or any other partner is not responsible. The linked sites were checked for possible legal violations at the time they were linked. At the moment of linking no unlawful contents were recognizable.
- A permanent control of the contents of the linked sites, however, without concrete evidence of a violation of the law, is not reasonable. As soon as we become aware of a legal violation we will remove such contents.
- Cemit will not accept liability for the content of all links leading to pages outside of www.aperim.eu. The respective service provider is responsible for all information provided on these pages.